1. The Driving Tour is installed on every GPS device at our partners’ locations, while the Drive Book is distributed to Japanese and Korean customers.
2. Complementing the experience created by the Driving Tour, the Drive Book offers valuable and relevant information, such as maps, tour routes, directions, distance, what to expect, how to avoid traffic and other useful information.
3. Driving Tour plays automatically based on customers’ locations, giving relevant information and stories of places nearby.
4. By referring to the Drive Book and Popular Places listing in GPS, customers can get information of places of interest and get directions directly.
5. All content is organized into itinerary format, making it easy to reference and easy to follow.